Out The Dough – Mother's Day Market & Main Gift Certificate Giveaway, 2023
Out The Dough, Inc. will conduct the Mother's Day Market & Main Gift Certificate Giveaway, 2023 Contest (the “Contest”) substantially as described in these rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
1. No purchase is necessary. Void where prohibited. All federal, state, and local regulations apply.
2. Eligibility: The Contest is open to all legal residents age 18 or older with a valid social security number residing in the California - East Bay Area. lower 48 United States (excludes Hawaii & Alaska). Employees, agents, representatives, or affiliates of Out The Dough, Inc., and participating sponsors, and their immediate family members and household members are not eligible to participate or win. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, parents, siblings, grandparents, children, grandchildren and cohabiting significant others.
3. The Contest Period: The contest will begin at 2:00pm PST Wednesday, May 10th, 2023 and will end Saturday, May 13th, 2023 at 6:00pm PST.
4. Participation: To participate, contestants will need to follow each business listed in Out The Dough's post caption on Instagram or Facebook, respectively.
5. Entry: To enter, the contestant will need to follow each business on social media accounts. Additional entries may include: posting the post to one's Instagram or Facebook story and TAGGING @outthedough in the post. (Story posts without the outthedough tag will not be considered a valid entry. (Each story post at least 24 hours after each other will equate to one (5) additional entries.)
6. Alternate Form of Entry: The Alternate Form of Entry (the “AFOE”) states that contestants may submit a 3x5 card with handwritten details including: Name, valid Email Address, valid daytime Phone Number, return postage address, and favorite thing about Market & Main Indoor Market - Martinez submitted & delivered in-person at 610 Main St., Martinez, CA 94553 or mailed to 610 Main St., Martinez, CA 94553.
6a. Purchase of product (in-store or online) will not increase chances of winnings, nor will there be any additional entries submitted for monetary donation/purchases of any kind based on Out The Dough, Inc's discretion. - NOT VALID FOR THIS GIVEAWAY.
7. Prize Selection: One lucky winner will be drawn at random from the list of online entries or from the list of AFOE participants.
8. Submission Deadline: Submissions for the mail-in or drop-off, handwritten note must be received by Friday, May 12th, 2023. Late, incomplete or ineligible submissions will not be considered.
9. Winner Notification: Winner will be notified by phone/email/direct message on social media where applicable. If winner does not claim their prize or Raffle Prize within 24 hours, the Raffle Prize will be forfeited and another name will be drawn for the winnings.
10. Prize Verification: Winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries. If it is determined that the candidate is not eligible to participate or receive the contest prize, in Out The Dough, Inc.’s, sole judgment and discretion, another candidate will be selected for eligibility consultation and this process will continue on until such time as an eligible candidate is found. In the unlikely event that no candidates are found to meet the specifications or no acceptable submissions are received, then the prize will go un-awarded.
11. Indemnification: As a condition to being allowed to participate in the Contest, participants agree to indemnify and hold harmless Out The Dough, Inc. from any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of any submission that violates the terms of this provision or in any way infringes or allegedly infringes upon the proprietary or other rights of any third party.
12. Prize: Proper identification is required to claim prize. All prizes are awarded “as-is.” Prizes are nontransferable and cannot be exchanged or sold. Prizes may be mailed via UPS. Out The Dough, Inc. their subsidiaries, affiliates, members, directors, officers, employees, agents or representatives shall be responsible for the failure of participating sponsors to deliver the prizes or any part thereof as described herein. PRIZES/PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: One (1) Promotion Prize will be awarded during the Promotion, consisting of: The gift equivalent to six (6) $30 Gift Certificates from each business participating in the raffle (Out The Dough, Just Add Flower, ForeverLinks4u, Shuck It, La Fritanguera Express, and Salt & Fig Marketplace), a total gift value of $180 (one-hundred-eighty dollars). The Raffle Prize (the “Raffle Prize”) consists of: (6) $30 Gift Certificates from each business participating in the raffle (Out The Dough, Just Add Flower, ForeverLinks4u, Shuck It, La Fritanguera Express, and Salt & Fig Marketplace), a total gift value of $180 (one-hundred-eighty dollars).
13. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the raffle Prize is $180 (including product & applicable shipping charges).
14. Odds: Odds of winning depend on a number of factors including the number of eligible entries received.
15. All decisions regarding the submissions, the prizes and Raffle Prize, the selection of the finalists and winner, and the interpretation of these rules shall be final. Each participant, by virtue of entering the Contest, agrees to accept the decisions of Out The Dough, Inc. as final and binding.
16. All entrants and winners agree that Out The Dough, Inc. their subsidiaries, affiliates, members, directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives shall have no liability for any injury, misfortune, or damage to either persons or property incurred by entering, participating in, winning, or losing any contest and/or by the use or non-use of any prize received in connection with this contest.
17. Out The Dough, Inc. is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information entered by website users, and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Contest website. Out The Dough, Inc. is not responsible for any mechanical telephone error, failure or omission, lost or misdirected e-mail or e-mail service disruptions.
18. All participants, finalists and winners agree to give Out The Dough, Inc., their licensees, affiliates, successors, and assigns the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use, re-use, broadcast, or publish their name, city of residence, photo, video tape, film or any other likeness, including portraits and pictures, in whole or in part, as part of a composite, retouched or distorted in character or form, and winner’s voice, recorded or live, for any reason deemed necessary without compensation, unless prohibited by law. All winners release, discharge, and agree to save harmless Out The Dough, Inc., their subsidiaries, affiliates, members, directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives from any and all claims they may have in connection with the taking, production, or the use of winners’ name, city of residence, any photo, video tape, film or any other likeness, including portraits and pictures, in whole or in part, as part of a composite, retouched, or distorted in character or form and without restrictions as to any changes, transformations or alterations, and including winners’ voices, recorded or live. All winners further acknowledge that Out The Dough, Inc. will own exclusively any photographs of such winners used for such purposes, including the copyrights in them, regardless of the form in which they have been or may be produced and used, and all winners assign all such ownership rights.
19. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Out The Dough, Inc. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. Out The Dough, Inc., will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Out The Dough, Inc. they will reserve the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the administration or outcome as deemed appropriate. All decisions made by the Out The Dough, Inc. are final.
Out The Dough, Inc. may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY CIRCUMVENT, DISRUPT OR DAMAGE ORDINARY AND NORMAL OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST, TELEPHONE SYSTEMS OR WEBSITES, OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, STATION RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
20. A winners list may be obtained after June 1, 2023, by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to the following address: Out The Dough, Inc., 610 Main St, Martinez, CA 94553.