OTD's Faves Pack
What are OTD's most popular flavors, you ask?
Well, we've got you covered! Here you can try a sampling of OTD's 4 most popular flavors!
OTD's Faves Pack will include: (flavor descriptions below)
1) OC - Original Chocolate Chip
2) Jimmies Classic
3) Cookies N' Cream
4) Twisted Chocoholic's Dream
*Each pack includes four 10oz. containers, 1 container of each flavor. No substitutions or replacements will be accepted. (Each 10oz. container will bake approximately 8 to 10 cookies.) "Upgrade to Pints" selection will upgrade your 10oz. container to a larger, 16oz. pint and an additional cost will incur.
Your Cookie Dough DOUGH-serves a little TLC:
- Store your cookie dough in the fridge (up to 3 weeks) or in the freezer (up to 3 months).
- Lick the spoon! Eat your cookie dough raw, right out of the bowl, or add your favorite toppings for your own customized treat!
- Chill your cookie dough, then bake at 375° for approx. 9-14 minutes, or until desired crispiness!
1) OC - Original Chocolate Chip: brown sugar + chocolate chips
2) Jimmies Classic: classic sugar + rainbow sprinkles
3) Cookies N' Cream: classic sugar + oreo pieces
4) Twisted Chocoholic's Dream: extra dark cocoa + chocolate chips + marshmallow fluff
All sales are final. There are no returns or exchanges. More info here.
Packages are shipped Monday through Wednesday. If an order is placed Wednesday-Sunday, the order may be delayed to ship until Monday.
Due to weather, holidays, product availability or any other circumstance, packages may be delayed in order to ensure your package arrives fresh on your doorstep.
Once pacakges are shipped out, an email will be sent to the email on file with an included tracking number and order details.
Find more information here.
For our most FAQs on Shipping, click here.
*Out The Dough products may contain any of the following food allergens: wheat, tree nuts, peanuts, dairy, eggs, and soy.
Shipping orders may be delayed. We are currently unable to guarantee on-time delivery dates as our shipping partners are experiencing operational delays due to COVID-19.