We ask that you PLEASE FOLLOW the following
Social Distancing Requirements
as set forth by the California government officials & the Contra Costa County Environmental Health Department.
All guests should:
Maintain a minimum six-foot distance from individuals who are not part of the same household or living unit
Guests are not permitted into our facility without a face covering/mask and will be denied service by ordinance of the Contra Costa County Environmental Health Department & The State of California until the. mask mandate is lifted.
• We have adjusted hours (see above) Please call ahead to make sure we're open!
• We are still serving like normal, but have taken certain measures to ensure we reduce the spread of germs: we've removed any self-serve stations and we've continued to sanitize all surfaces and keep things as CLEAN & as often as possible!
• We have restricted access to our in-store restroom (we apologize for any inconvenience, trying to keep y'all safe!).
• We ask that you please follow the social distancing protocols of maintaining a minimum six (6) feet distance, especially when other guests are in the store out of respect & social awareness.
• PLEASE: if you have ANY concerns or questions while at our shop, please do not hesitate to communicate it with us at the time of your visit so we can make adjustments immediately to ensure the safety of you, your loved ones & every other guest that visits!
We sincerely appreciate your understanding and patience during these crazy times. Your cooperation in all of the above matters is very much appreciated.