Click this photo to view a video from our CEO/Co-Founder, Angelo on updates on our current in-store offerings.
We ask that you PLEASE FOLLOW the following Social Distancing Requirements as set forth by our government officials, the CDC & the Contra Costa County Environmental Health Department.
All guests should:
Avoid entering the facility if they have a cough or fever
Maintain a minimum six-foot distance from individuals who are not part of the same household or living unit
Sneeze & cough into one’s elbow
Do not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact
All guests are not permitted into our facility without a face covering/mask and will be denied service by ordinance of the Contra Costa County Environmental Health Department.
Thank you for following these rules.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
In case you haven't seen our countless posts on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook whether it's cause you're not following us (which you totally should be) or the IG algorithim has once again failed us, here are a few updates we want you to be aware of:
• We are still open 7 days a week with the same hours (see above).
• We are still serving like normal, but have taken certain measures to ensure we reduce the spread of germs: we've removed any self-serve stations, we've ceased all cookie dough & gelato sampling and we've continued to sanitize all surfaces and keep things as CLEAN & as often as possible!
• We have restricted access to our in-store restroom (we apologize for any inconvenience, trying to keep y'all safe!).
• We ask that you please follow the social distancing protocols of maintaining a minimum six feet distance, especially when other guests are in the store out of respect & social awareness.
• PLEASE: if you have ANY concerns or questions while at our shop, please do not hesitate to communicate it with us at the time of your visit so we can make adjustments immediately to esnure the safety of you, your loved ones & every other guest that visits!
• We sincerely appreciate your understanding and patience during these crazy times. Your cooperation in all of the above matters is very much appreciated.